Self-Publishing Made Easy Purposeful Publishing Journal
Write, Publish and Market Your Bestseller!
After spending way too much money to create an inferior-quality book, the average self-published author only sells 75 copies. That’s not enough to cover publishing costs let alone turn a profit.
The Self-Publishing Made Easy Series will save you hours of research, thousands of dollars and mountains of frustration. Written by an expert with over fifteen years of experience in the book industry, this how-to guide navigates you through the mysterious labyrinth of self-publishing. Avoid dishonest publishers and master how to make publishing quick, easy and affordable!
The Purposeful Publishing Journal will help you:
- Save thousands of dollars, hours of research and tons of frustration!
- Publish your bestseller
- Maximize your effectiveness in the publishing game
- Minimize your book-production expenses
- Understand how to price your book to sell
- Create a title with the WOW factor
- Design an eye-catching cover
- Typeset your manuscript using Microsoft Word
- Copyright your book the right way