After individually hosting citywide events for ten years, Pen of the Writer and The Indulge Event combine efforts to create a one-of-a-kind experience!
The Pen of the Writer (POWER) Book Fest will be held in conjunction with The Indulge Event at Dayton Montgomery County Fairgrounds Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Set-up begins at 10:00 AM. Tables must be completely set-up by 11:45 AM. POWER Book Fest begins promptly at 12:00 PM.
Your registration includes:
• One covered 8-ft table and two chairs
• Participant name badge
• Listing on POWERBookFest.com
• Listing in the full-color program book
• Pre-event mentoring to sell more books
• Your custom author flyer shared on social media
• Corporate marketing including press releases, eblasts, interviews, postcards, posters, program book listing
• Friday-Night Experience: another opportunity to sell and sign
• Purchase incentives for guests
• Panelist opportunity
• Connection with 1,000 guests
NOTE: One author per table
Registration is a two-phase process:
1. Reserve your table using the EventBrite form
2. Provide your contact and book information using Goolge form
Once registration is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with detail about set-up, panelist opportunities and instructions for authors of children’s books.