Easy paths to quality publishing do not exist, but I made it as easy as possible. Technology makes it easy to publish; however, anyone can publish junk. With over 32 million books on Amazon, most of them never sale because
1. The author didn’t know what they were doing
2. The author didn’t know how to price the book
3. The author didn’t invest in the right resources
4. The author didn’t effectively market
5. The author didn’t have a successful mentor to help them avoid the pitfalls, predators, and problems of self-publishing
To do it right the first time, you have to understand what to do and why it’s important to do it. My goal is to ensure your book debuts professionally engineered and designed to land you paid speaking engagements, media attention, and book sales. I am an award-winning, best-selling author and so are 70% of my clients. If you want the results we have experienced, you have to spend time learning my fail-proof process.