Do you have a book, blog, or newsletter you MUST finish, but cannot find time to write it?
Are you so overwhelmed with day-to-day matters that you can’t focus on creativity?
Are you inundated with ideas, but have no clue what to do with them?
Join award-winning, best-selling author
Valerie J. Lewis Coleman at the
Free Your Mind and the Words Will Follow Virtual Writers Retreat!
These one-day retreats take place 9 AM to 4 PM EST via Zoom
• Saturday, December 4, 2021
What you’ll get
• Pre-event tips to jumpstart your writing
• Three 90-minute writing sessions to POWER through your project
• Resources to facilitate your creative process
• Support and accountability from a community of likeminded writers
Space is limited to the first 24 people who are serious about completing writing projects this year!
Confirm your spot today!
Plus, you can add a private mentoring session for one-on-one time with Val. Regardless of your writing needs, for thirty minutes, you have Val’s undivided attention to discuss topics like:
• Identifying your ideal audience
• How to overcome the imposter syndrome
• Strategies to move past fear for consistent writing
• Brainstorming publishing options
Note: These discounted sessions are only available to registered guests during the virtual retreat. With only six slots available, confirm your one-on-one today. Once your registration is completed, you’ll receive a link to schedule your private session.
NOTE: Non-refundable investments are transferable to private mentoring.